Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Colleges

My Majors
Well I really do not know exactly what I want to be but I have ideas of what I would like to be.
1. The major that I am most interested in is Business. I see myself as a business woman in my later years. I think that it is very intersting. I always see myself as an important person, the boss instead of being bossed around but that obviously means im going to start in the bottom. There are many sections in bussiness but what intrest me the most are Accounting and Finance because as its hard to believe but math is one of my favorite subjects. From what i learned from this major, it is good if you want to be an accountant or in the finance management. I would also be intrested in Management and Administration.
2 I am also interested in Engineering. Out of all the different types of engineerings there is out there, the one that catches my intrest the most is Industrial Engineering. To become an Industrial Engineer it takes to know math, science and business, which are all the subjects that are my favorite and understand the most. Engineers are to help improve industires and that is something that I am also interested in.
3. Another major im intrested in is Health. I am a CFR-II, so I am a step towards that career and I enjoy time when I am helping other as a CFR so its a sign that I will enjoy it is i choose a career in the health world. I would specifically like to work in Public Health. Health care is one of the essential things that this country lacks, and I would like to pitch in to help out.
Colleges Offering Majors.
1. There were MANY colleges that offered a major in Business, but the one that was more eye catching was Rochester Institute of Technology. This college is all the way to New York, but I would like to take that trip and leave my little box over here in California. This institute also seems like a college that would be rewarding as well.
2. COlleges like California State Polytechnic University Pomona offer a major in Industrial Engineering. To me this college seems like a nice college to go to. I would like to go there to study and get a degree in Industrial Engineering if that is the major I choose because this colllege is not so competitive as other colleges that everyone wants to go. The setting of this college also seems as a nice one.
3. Colleges like USC offer a major in public health that seems intresting to me. Out of all the schools that offer major in public health, USC is the one that caught my eye the most. This school is competitive but definetly not impossible to get into. This school is also well known and around where I live.

2 comments:

  1. My sister goes to Cal Poly Pomona!! Its soo pretty :] Horsess! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested to know more about Industrial engineering and what they do.

    You ARE an important woman!

    ReplyDelete