Tuesday, October 27, 2009

About Me

Hello, My name is Stephanie Romo
I got to John H. Francis Polytechnic High
Well I am 16 and I turn 17 on June 18 2010
Well I am a very chill person, I listen to what people got to say
I can sometimes not be in the mood for anything, but everyone is like that sometimes
I have some really coooooollll friends that are always their for me!
They are the best thing in my life, life without friends would be horrible and boring
I love to play soccer, it is the best sport ever
Track and Field is also a cool sport(Sprinting WOOOO)
I am in the Poly Girls Soccer Team
I can play any position but I mainly play Goalie though
My future boyfriend has a name and it is Carlos Alberto Vela Garrido!


My Idol is Luis Ernesto Michel Vergara

9 comments:

  1. =) I think I should start getting into soccer looking at all the die-hard fans in our class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lame chickens... oh and u suck at goalie. lol jk. ur my idol and my hero!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol,
    yes Ms.Hwang should get into soccer
    we can talk every monday about soccer :0
    that would be SOO COOL!!! :)
    aahha that friend is me<3((:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i'm your friend!! lol
    Wow are you going to share your boyfriend??? haha :D
    Soccer ISSSS for sure the best sport EVER!!!!
    Wooo Soccer season!! Yay!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never knew playing soccer could make you good at math??? there sure are alot of soccer players in AP Calculus. maybe i can get some soccer lessons some time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. yessssss soccer is the besttt!!
    and NOOOOO Diana, he is ALLLLL mine!!
    i dont share!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww why not :( lol
    Hahah ok i added you, My INTERESTING friend!
    haha maybe u just had a bad soccer ball picture! there are plenty to put!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha thats funny! Ok ok i accept that. :(
    I know its GREAT now! :D
    ok ok okkkkkk! jajaja i need to put some more pictures! ill do that right now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like the fact that I have to highlight the words on your page just to read it...

    ReplyDelete